Prioritize your child’s health and safety.
What is Guardian Access?
According to health privacy laws the athlete, or their parent/legal guardian in the case of a minor, should always be able to view their health information.
In accordance with this, we have made a way for parents and guardians to log into HeadCheck with their own accounts.
How HeadCheck Helps Guardians…
- Review and update their child’s medical information
- View tests and notes that their child’s caregivers have completed for them.
- Complete an evaluation of their child’s current symptoms to give their caregivers an update
- Check which of their child’s teams and caregivers are using HeadCheck
Interested in Guardian access? Contact us and let’s discuss.
- KMHA More Easily Manages Player Health and Safety with HEADCHECK - August 17, 2023
- How to Successfully Run a Medical Testing Day - August 1, 2023
- BCHL and HEADCHECK Health Extend Partnership to Enhanced Concussion Care Services - July 17, 2023