Prioritize your child’s health and safety.
What is Guardian Access?
According to health privacy laws the athlete, or their parent/legal guardian in the case of a minor, should always be able to view their health information.
In accordance with this, we have made a way for parents and guardians to log into HeadCheck with their own accounts.
How HeadCheck Helps Guardians…
- Review and update their child’s medical information
- View tests and notes that their child’s caregivers have completed for them.
- Complete an evaluation of their child’s current symptoms to give their caregivers an update
- Check which of their child’s teams and caregivers are using HeadCheck
Interested in Guardian access? Contact us and let’s discuss.
Latest posts by HEADCHECK HEALTH (see all)
- Concussion Management in School Sports: Culture and Communication - May 15, 2023
- Cal South Soccer Advances Concussion And Total Injury Management With HEADCHECK Health - February 10, 2023
- Kentucky Youth Soccer Strengthens Athlete Health, Safety, and Injury Management with HEADCHECK Health - December 7, 2022